In principle, a level substrate is required for the installation of fermacell® gypsum fibre screed elements.
- Low heights in the range from 0 to 20 mm can be levelled out with the plastic-modified fermacell™ Floor Levelling Compound.
- The fermacell™ levelling fill can be used to create a fully level surface up to a maximum fill height of 100 mm.
- The fermacell™ honeycomb insulation system has been specially developed for the soundproofing of wooden beam ceilings during renovation and new construction.
- With fermacell® bonded fill, height differences of up to 2000 mm can be levelled. Due to its high strength, water insensitivity and low weight, it is suitable for use in public buildings, schools or wet areas and can be used on wooden beam ceilings, arched ceilings and trapezoidal steel ceilings.
- The fermacell™ thermal insulation fill complements the Fermacell filling programme. It is ideally suited for seamless thermal insulation of hollow spaces, such as those often found in wooden beam ceilings, roofs and sloping ceilings or stud walls.
Depending on the type of filling, impact sound, heat and fire protection requirements can also be met.